We currently have a vacancy for the following position:
Clinical Scientist Intern:
The Role and Person: The full-time successful candidate will have the main responsibilities as follows:
- Support the multifaceted R&D team in delivering on preclinical and clinical studies including interacting with global outsourced CROs over a number of therapeutic areas.
- Detailed statistical analysis and review of all preclinical and clinical study results and presenting such data to the internal management team in a professional manner.
- Interacting with different aspects of the team including Regulatory, QA, CMC and Clinical.
- They will be responsible for delivering all tasks and projects in a timely and professional manner.
Person fit: Ideal candidate will be; a dynamic individual, who is self-driven and capable of working on their own initiative in a start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with advanced qualification, preferably to PhD.
- Experience and understanding of Preclinical and/or Clinical Pharmacology.
- An understanding of clinical statistics is an advantage (SAS, MATLAB, GraphPad Prism, Excel)
- Post graduate course in statistics would be useful.
- Flair for scientific writing (protocols and reports).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- A broad background therapeutic knowledge is an advantage.
- International and domestic travel may be required.
Candidates are requested to forward their Curriculum Vitae to Afimmune, Trintech Building, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland or to [email protected]
Other open positions:
Afimmune is currently actively recruiting to expand our Regulatory, Quality Assurance and CMC teams. Please feel free to send your curriculum vitae to Afimmune via [email protected] and we will contact qualified applicants when positions become available.